Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HallOfFamer said:
I call 52.
I can't expect him to keep up this pace for the 2nd half.. this is a back to back game.. and Sloan will probably bust out a double team... but when TMac is feeling it you just dont know

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
sherwin said:
Holy crap. He's only missed 2 shots.

30pts
11/13 FGs
3/3 threes
5/7 FT
4 steals
0 TO

Wow. Just wow. Most guys have trouble ever scoring 30 in an entire game.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sad thing is Utah has beaten them twice with Kirilenko, T Mac had a good game last time but the Jazz boxed him, double him and he wasn't as effective in the second half of the last game.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the WORST officiating crew EVER. They just T'd up Van Gundy for getting in Synder's face because he made a shot and came right to the bench and taunted the Rockets bench like an idiot. Bob Sura should have beat his ***. They do nothing to Snyder.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Utah's ba ba ba ba BACK!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
sherwin said:
This is the WORST officiating crew EVER. They just T'd up Van Gundy for getting in Synder's face because he made a shot and came right to the bench and taunted the Rockets bench like an idiot. Bob Sura should have beat his ***. They do nothing to Snyder.
OMG, they gave a guy a technical and not another guy, these guys should be fired! :rolleyes:

Don't you think a game where a ref made a bad call that actually had an impact on the result of the game would be a little worse than a harmless technical when you really don't know what the people were saying on the court anyways?

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
q said:
...when you really don't know what the people were saying on the court anyways?
Well, Snyder was screaming at the Rocket bench, with his jaw extended, which means he was emitting a loud, taunting sound. Amazingly Sloan took him out of the game after the incident, but we still have no idea what was said. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
762 Posts
q said:
OMG, they gave a guy a technical and not another guy, these guys should be fired! :rolleyes:

Don't you think a game where a ref made a bad call that actually had an impact on the result of the game would be a little worse than a harmless technical when you really don't know what the people were saying on the court anyways?
*edited: No baiting.*

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
q said:

I wont flame you cause you didnt see it. But its not just this. They've been making terrible calls all game. This usually happens towards the end of the season. These refs get burnt out just like players.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts