Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since T.O. is the most over discussed topic in the nation right now, i thought i should make a thread on it.

who was worse, Owens on the Eagles or Ricky Williams for Miami. I saw some one talking about this on Jim Rome is burning (i dont remember who). Rome was basically agruing that ricky was an angel compared to TO. so lets do a little compare and contrast.

T.O. hurt his team from talking too much while Ricky wasnt there to talk at all.
T.O. helped his team win once the game started on sunday, Ricky was too busy smoking pot.
No one expected miami to want ricky to play for them after he abandoned his team and left them out to dry and no one expect T.O. to play for the eagles again after he called them out.
For some reasson T.O. is considered a much worse guy now.

So the question boils down to, which would you prefer to happen your team and who would you rather take back? if ricky got a second chance should T.O.?

·
Registered
261 Posts
back in the day, ricky did help his team win when the game started. They both did. on the field they were great teammates but I'll say ricky was a better teammate off the field just because he tried to stayed away from trouble while TO tends to start it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts