(32 - 32) .-. (48 - 15)

Wednesday, Mar. 16, 8:00pm
Spurs vs. Timberwolves
TV: KENS, ESPN

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im With the Wolves in this one and Im waiting for a big/huge KG game...

Also Im not sure if Tony and Manu are back for this one

11,213 Posts
SpeakerBoxxX said:
Im With the Wolves in this one and Im waiting for a big/huge KG game...

Also Im not sure if Tony and Manu are back for this one
Last I heard, they're not.

I still think the Spurs will win, but only if TD's playing, cause if he's not there'd be no stopping KG.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
no tony or manu? there is no way the spurs win. Those are always the 2 guys that just destroy us every time we meet. Always a great matchup with kg and td. I hope we just destroy rasho!

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Parker had a good day of practice on Tuesday, so he was upgraded from doubtful to questionable. I'm not sure what that means.

Minny is just too inconsistent for me to think they can win this game. SA has only lost 3 games at home all season long, so it shouldn't be a walk in the park for Minny as long as Duncan is playing.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i saw on spurs.com that tony is prob. ether way i pridict spurs win no diss to the wolves

·
Registered
387 Posts
Wolves have been too hard to figure out. When you are sure they will lose (last night in dallas) they come up with a win. When you think they will surely win (GS at home, others too numerous to mention) they lay an egg.
Going by that logic:
Wolves 92
Spurs 79

11,213 Posts
oblivion said:
Wolves have been too hard to figure out. When you are sure they will lose (last night in dallas) they come up with a win. When you think they will surely win (GS at home, others too numerous to mention) they lay an egg.
Going by that logic:
Wolves 92
Spurs 79
Where'd you come up with that logic if they're too hard to figure out? :biggrin:

·
Registered
387 Posts
ezealen said:
Where'd you come up with that logic if they're too hard to figure out? :biggrin:
You're right. since they are too hard to figure out, my first impression of them winning would be wrong,that means they will lose, but wait, i figured that much out, so they'll win, but wait...
reminds me of princess bride

11,213 Posts
oblivion said:
You're right. since they are too hard to figure out, my first impression of them winning would be wrong,that means they will lose, but wait, i figured that much out, so they'll win, but wait...
reminds me of princess bride
Maybe we should just watch the game and find out.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ohhh Olowokandi if you can be in the NBA any 7'0 guy can do it

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would like to see some zone 2 - 1 - 2 defense by the wolves

1 - 20 of 51 Posts