·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Makes sense both ways. Also shows what the Bills think of Vince Young :laugh:

Sent from my iPad using VS Free

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Huh, I can definitely understand why Seattle is moving him...not quite sure why the Bills like him.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Makes sense both ways. Also shows what the Bills think of Vince Young :laugh:

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
But but but he tore up NE Pats defense lol

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Huh, I can definitely understand why Seattle is moving him...not quite sure why the Bills like him.
They have more faith in Jackson coming in relief if needed or spot starts if Fitz gets hurt.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
I guess my opinion on this is going to be decided by what they gave up.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
I would be surprised if it was more than a conditional 5th at best. They were obviously going to cut him. Maybe they traded him for Vince Young...Wonder why Rocketeer isn't here in Longhorn Defense Mode? Maybe I should take a better shot at Young. Of course it might be that reality has whupped homerism's ass.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Go where all quarterbacks except for Tom Brady go to die, the AFC East.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Vince must have looked really, really unimpressive.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
Somebody has to say it... Tavaris had a very good last 5 games last season. He looked like he might be finally turning the corner towards competency.

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
Somebody has to say it... Tavaris had a very good last 5 games last season. He looked like he might be finally turning the corner towards competency.
I wish your team's GM thought that about Jackson too. The man had the greatest game of his career last year (300+ yds vs Atl), and he's still just a backup.

You can trash his game all you want, but he's been a consummate pro last year. He was brought in as a stopgap QB, because he knew the system, and because he could avoid a sack or 2. He performed exactly to expectations and did not complain.

He'll play this year. Not well, and not very much, but he'll play.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Jason La Canfora ‏

Seattle get a 7th round pick for Tarvaris Jackson that moves up to a 6th if he is active for 6 games or more
@JasonLaCanfora

1 - 20 of 29 Posts