Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
GREAT pickup for Brady... I would not have minded one bit if he had decided UK blue was his color of choice.

This always makes me nervous...

"The only question remaining for Mitchell is how seriously he will weigh the possibility of skipping college and jumping straight into the NBA.

"As of right now I'm looking at college first," Mitchell said. "The only way I go to the pros is if I am a lottery pick. I won't just go and try and throw my name into the draft or nothing like that. I got to know for sure. I've got to know for a fact."

Collette Mitchell said she expects her son will wear LSU purple-and-gold, at least for a few years.

"I really think he wants to play college ball," she said. "The NBA is his dream, but he wants to play college ball He knows all the Baton Rouge guys (LSU has) now and he really wants to play with them and see if they can win a national championship together."

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Nice signing. This team has a good group of core players and if they don't go deep into the tourney this year maybe next. Hopefully Mitchell will stay for more than one year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts