Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prince is one of the best leaders in the league. He is proving it with Detroit this season. Take away Big Ben,Sheed,Rip, and Billups and this is the Detroit roster:

Lindsay Hunter
Maurice Evans
Tayshaun Prince
Antonio McDyess
Dale Davis

I will tell you right now that supporting cast is worse than the Lakers without Kobe,Rockets without T-mac, and the Cavs without Lebron. Prince is single-handedly carrying the Pistons to the best record in the NBA.

PRINCE FOR MVP!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!111

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,139 Posts
too many Ballscientist groupies.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
What are you, Yao Chairman?

So you take away the four best players on his team and he's a leader, what's that prove? Why is this post word for word with another with the teams simply changed? Why are you allowed to post?

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Tayshaun for MVP is like saying you should be BBB.net's poster of the year

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
MiamiHeat03 said:
too many Ballscientist groupies.
they should form a club and be locked in a forum all of their own to talk gibberish and make up fantastical bull **** trades all they want :angel:

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
sorry, not funny nor clever.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,986 Posts
Take away the other four starters and teh Pistons are probably a last place team.I would be willing to do that...I don't like the Pistons and never have since the days of Dave Laimbeer.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Ballscientist is original, funny and has the whole site laughing for quite some time now and in other words is God. You, Yao Chairman and others are just pathetic.

peace

edit: ok, I just read the first post of the Carmelo for MVP thread and I'd like to retract my statement. I don't get any of this ****.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Actually Larry Brown called him the Pistons' most valuable player last yr. But seriously he doesn't have a chance.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I like Tayshaun very much but....hahaha

:rotf:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.