Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
Click here and then scroll down to And Ones good to read that prince is shaking jrich on the offensive end and keeping up defensivly of course its only a camp but now I am a little more excited about what prince might be able to do......
That really is some good news. Maybe he can crack the rotation this year? It will be tough, but it's possible.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If he can play good d he should get some pt in at backup sg I mean Jon Barry is are only other sg on the roster and he doesnt play real good d. We all know guys that play d for coach carlisle do get minutes.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
If he can play good d he should get some pt in at backup sg I mean Jon Barry is are only other sg on the roster and he doesnt play real good d and we all know guys that play d for coach carlisle do get minutes.
Well, right now I just don't feel that Tayshaun will steal too much time from JB, but who knows. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get time at the SF position. With questions on if Rodney's ready and if Curry will get significant time it makes more sense to me that that is where Tayshaun would see time. I've been wrong in the past, just check my Joe Dumar's PG priority list a few threads down, :laugh: .

·
Registered
351 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!

Well, right now I just don't feel that Tayshaun will steal too much time from JB, but who knows. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get time at the SF position. With questions on if Rodney's ready and if Curry will get significant time it makes more sense to me that that is where Tayshaun would see time. I've been wrong in the past, just check my Joe Dumar's PG priority list a few threads down, :laugh: .
Rodney:confused: You know that Rodney White plays for Denver now don't you. If Tayshaun plays anywhere near the way hes playing in the playoffs he will get significant minutes. He was so clutch in Game #2!

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mrfrodo</b>!

Rodney:confused: You know that Rodney White plays for Denver now don't you. If Tayshaun plays anywhere near the way hes playing in the playoffs he will get significant minutes. He was so clutch in Game #2!
My post came before Rodney was traded ;). One of those retro-threads.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
The guy is like a team version of jalen rose... except he is totally totally consistant... he only plays within team offense though.. which iss good... i dont see him turning into superstar material.. maybe a tim thomas like player... who is unselfish ..... at best.... the guy can do it all... he just needs to be more agressive

1 - 10 of 10 Posts