Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason why teams win championships is Chemistry,look at the bulls, MJ and scottie was together 5 years before getting a ring the Celtics Bird, Mchale, and Parish was together seem like for 20 years together, The lakers, the pistons the 90's lakers even the nets of now was togther 3 or 4 years before even thinking about a ring.What i'm trying to say is teams need to cut down on always trying to trade and sign free agents just because your team is doing bad does not always mean you need a player it's team chemistry.I have no idea with the Jazz maybe GOD just planned for Malone and Stockton not to win a ring.Lets face it all of the teams going to lose sooner or later.Just like I always say "you got to crawl fo you walk baby"

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
I Agree...

This is exactly why I absolutely LOVE what the Kings are doing right now. They got Bibby last year, and that was the last piece they needed. If they grow together as a defensive unit half-as-well-as they have grown as an offensive unit, they could win the next three just like the Lakers have won the last three.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Chemistry is very important look at arguable the most talented roster the last couple years the portland jailblazers. They did not win because they didn't have the talent but rather the chemistry. While less talented teams like the pistons win alot of games (50) because they play like a team not 12 individuals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts