Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I vote for my boston celtics....from a team that almost went to the finals 2 years ago, we very well could end up with a high, high pick this year.....

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
The Celtics are on the short list, for sure... the Suns were in a horrible turmoil earlier in the season but they have passed through it astonishingly fast and have kind of settled now, though it's a step backward for the short term...

The Cavaliers were chaotic earlier in the season... I believe they've had 17 different starters this season. But they're very stable now.

The Nets had their turmoil and it has apparently passed...

I think the other team in turmoil right now is Philadelphia.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
C's :(

:mad: :mad:

sixers also..

both of my teams.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Orlando will be in turmoil until something definitive happens with Grant Hill.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
The Suns were a little unstable earlier, but the trade has brought some stability to the franchise and have a bright future ahead of it.

The Magic are in big trouble. Grant Hill's contract is choking their cap space.

Ainge looks like he is completely reorganizing the C's, in my opinion, for the better.

The Hawks need to dump all of their big names for younger talent and picks so they can finally sell the damn franchise.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Atlanta doesn't look too hot. Their current players won't get them to the playoffs, and they don't have much to look forward to for the future. Changes need to be made there. Not that I'm hating on them, but I think it would be pretty tough to be a fan of that franchise right now.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
i have to say the bulls, they cant be happy with the progress or curry and chandler. it also seems they arent sure what they want to do with jamal crawford.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
The Lakers are a perennial soap opera. However, most of their wounds are self-inflicted. If nothing is happening is la-la land you can count on Shaq saying something to the refs, to Kobe, or to Phil. You can count on Phil talking about Shaq's weight. You can count on everyone talking about Kobe's ballhogging. Now you've got two more egos in the mix in Malone and GP. GP can't keep his trap shut and just got tossed again. Malone will say what's on his mind. The Kobe rape trial has made the Lakers even more of a circus. The only difference is that they are usually able to win despite all of the controversy.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by <b>Pinball</b>!
The Lakers are a perennial soap opera. However, most of their wounds are self-inflicted. If nothing is happening is la-la land you can count on Shaq saying something to the refs, to Kobe, or to Phil. You can count on Phil talking about Shaq's weight. You can count on everyone talking about Kobe's ballhogging. Now you've got two more egos in the mix in Malone and GP. GP can't keep his trap shut and just got tossed again. Malone will say what's on his mind. The Kobe rape trial has made the Lakers even more of a circus. The only difference is that they are usually able to win despite all of the controversy.
yeah but don't those Championships recently make all the turmoil easier for everyone to swallow?

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
blazers....
hawks
wizards are comin back though
stackhouse is back
arenas is comin back
they wont make the playoffs but if they get a good pick
watch out for them next year

Kwame Brown
Torin Francis
Stack
Hughes
Arenas

Bench:Laettner, haywood, blake, b.knight....

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!
Atlanta doesn't look too hot. Their current players won't get them to the playoffs, and they don't have much to look forward to for the future. Changes need to be made there. Not that I'm hating on them, but I think it would be pretty tough to be a fan of that franchise right now.
Why you gotta be hatin'!? ;)

It's not that tough being a Hawks fan, just gotta avoid watching games at all cost. Even channel surfing, nope can't do it

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pinball</b>!
Yeah, they may be in turmoil now, but as long as they make the playoffs and are relatively healthy, I sure as hell wouldnt want to play them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts