Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This photo was taken yesterday at the Fan Advisory Board meeting at the blazers practice facility.

I hope you guys can view that...

The group got a good laugh when Telfair had to stand on his toes next to me to try and look taller. He said I made him look short or something, I was going to say, does't the majority of the team do that?

I'll post more about the meeting later, it was really fun getting to watch the team practice.

Damon is still a chump in my mind, after the meeting he was standing around and I said, "Nice game winner by Salim yesterday" he kinda pasued and was like... "oh, ya" and walked away. I know he probably gets a lot of comments from people and tries to be polite, but come on damon.

Pritchard gave us all 100 level tickets to tonights game... I was impressed with Ha.

After the practice the majority of the players left, but SAR, Ratliff, and Frahm stayed and lifted weights.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Wait... so Rasheed didn't wait around and lift weights afterwards? What a punk.

Also: how long until tlong makes a crack about Telfair's (alleged) lack of height in this thread?

Ed O.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Ed O said:
Wait... so Rasheed didn't wait around and lift weights afterwards? What a punk.

Also: how long until tlong makes a crack about Telfair's (alleged) lack of height in this thread?

Ed O.

well..sabas4mvp is 5'8"....

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Damon is still a chump in my mind, after the meeting he was standing around and I said, "Nice game winner by Salim yesterday" he kinda pasued and was like... "oh, ya" and walked away. I know he probably gets a lot of comments from people and tries to be polite, but come on damon.
Typical Damon fashion....

The whole Stoudamire family is like that, whether it be his dad Willie or uncle Charles....The only one that I havent seen be a ***** is Salim so far.....

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hap said:
shh...telfairs supposed to be short..and if you're 6'5" that means he's not really shorter than 6'....

He was stretcing on his tippy toes, you can kinda tell in the pic that he is really trying to look taller, plus I kinda was leaning over...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
zagsfan20 said:
Typical Damon fashion....

The whole Stoudamire family is like that, whether it be his dad Willie or uncle Charles....The only one that I havent seen be a ***** is Salim so far.....
I hear he really has attitude problems... I'm sure when he goes pro it will al go to his head and there will be stories of him continuing in the stoudamire fashion.

When Arizona played oregon I enjoyed when the Arizona players walked by the Pit Crew waiting outside, and everyone was screaming "**** Salim, **** Salim, **** Salim, etc..."

·
Registered
73 Posts
sabas4mvp said:
When Arizona played oregon I enjoyed when the Arizona players walked by the Pit Crew waiting outside, and everyone was screaming "**** Salim, **** Salim, **** Salim, etc..."

when 'Zona was in Eugene this year, Salim and a few of his teammates went out to Taylors (Campus Bar) after the game. A buddy of mine went up to try and talk with him, and Salim was just being a little *****, looking off in the distance like he wasnt there. Then we saw Hassan Adams and started talking to him, he was really cool. Salim saw my friend and I talking to Hassan and asked us "what the **** we thought we were doing."

ya, all Stoudamires are *****es.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I'm not surprised, Damon IS a punk. I asked for an autograph way back when he was in Toronto and he said he doesn't sign autographs with a really big attitude. He needs a slap in the face.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
OvrTheShoulda said:
when 'Zona was in Eugene this year, Salim and a few of his teammates went out to Taylors (Campus Bar) after the game. A buddy of mine went up to try and talk with him, and Salim was just being a little *****, looking off in the distance like he wasnt there. Then we saw Hassan Adams and started talking to him, he was really cool. Salim saw my friend and I talking to Hassan and asked us "what the**** we thought we were doing."

ya, all Stoudamires are *****es.

That doesn't surprise me at all. What did Salim think, if they were going out to a bar in Eugene after they just played Oregon. I would have said a few choice words to him.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
sabas4mvp said:
That doesn't surprise me at all. What did Salim think, if they were going out to a bar in Eugene after they just played Oregon. I would have said a few choice words to him.
I would've elbow dropped his crusty little ***... :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Yep all the Stoudamires are egomaniacs....Its hard for me to watch him knowing how much of an *** him and his family is......

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
It's not ego, it's the fact that Salim is a loner who likes to keep to himself. Channing Frye even said he's not the most easiest person to talk to because he needs to know the person.

Regardless, Oregon fans at MacCourt are some of the most classless in the country. What they said to Leon Powe a year ago was a disgrace. Especially considering Powe is a real good kid.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
HKF said:
It's not ego, it's the fact that Salim is a loner who likes to keep to himself. Channing Frye even said he's not the most easiest person to talk to because he needs to know the person.

Regardless, Oregon fans at MacCourt are some of the most classless in the country. What they said to Leon Powe a year ago was a disgrace. Especially considering Powe is a real good kid.
His teammates at Lake Oswego sure didn't seem to care for him too much either.

His selfish, "all about me" play in the state tournament lead to LO double knockout, and then have a better showing the next year without a Div1 player on their team.

Lute has had his fair share problems with Salim as well. I can look up the multiple suspensionsn he's had for "violating team rules".

But, let's put the focus on University of Oregon students, who are responsible for Salim's actions.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Backboard Cam said:
Great pic!

(FWIW, it's "Telfair and me" unless the sentence continues to say you & telfair were doing something)
Our ewe shore? My grammer iz phine.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
i hope we dont draft him, salim seems like one of those players at is sweet in college but will burnout in the pros.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts