Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· A deserving All-Star
2,252 Posts
If the Knicks got Telfair for Robinson I'd be the proudest Knick fan ever. I'd literally FAINT. Telfair is my favorite player in the league. Kid has the heart of Nate but he's a TRUE PG which Larry would LOVE. Kid can score but he KNOWS how to set his team up and make them better. There is NOBODY on this team that can do that and Nate is one of the best in the league YES ALREADY at doing it. Hell that's why iv been advocating trading away Frye and Steph for Telfair Pryz Miles and Randolph for a while. Or anything that involves getting Telfair in here ASAP basically.

Reactions: Free Arsenal

· A deserving All-Star
2,252 Posts
Trust me gotham.

Telfair is NOTHING like his cousin. I'd rathertrade Marbury somehow and get Telfair and keep Nate. That would be an amazing backcourt.

· A deserving All-Star
2,252 Posts
WTChan said:
Nate would be a perfect backup to a tall, pass first PG. He's the ultimate change-of-pace backup. Telfair and Nate would be pretty short though, that could hurt.
Size is SO overrated as far as points are concerned. Jamal would be the backup 1 perhaps since he's tall and Q at backup SG

· A deserving All-Star
2,252 Posts
WTChan said:
But do you mean Telfair with Nate at SG?
Nate would be the 2 while Tels would be the 1. Tels is a real PG and plays like it while Nate is an AI type player and would be a perfect fit at the 2.

· A deserving All-Star
2,252 Posts
Re: You assume...

OK MAYBE I will try to make my point clearer

My suggestion is on OFFENSE to use Tels as the point and Nate as the 2 guy. On DEFENSE you switch it. Go Nate at the 1 and Telfair at the 2. Both are GREAT hardnosed defenders. They are both short not only for there positions but especially for the 2 but I believe the heart they posses and the elite combination of quickness/strength both men have ESPECIALLY NATE they will be able to overcome the one size disadvantage.

Reactions: USSKittyHawk
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.