Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
What a game is right. The crowd was great, atmosphere was great... the basketball wasn't what I would of expected from Tennessee and Duke - low scoring, but their D was great.

Did you hear what Pat Summitt said in the locker room at halftime? Calling out her team saying Duke had more heart than they had? Listening to her coach in the huddles and in the locker room gave me a glimpse of why she is such a great coach.

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pat Summitt is amazing. I was one of the very few girls here that never had dreams of playing for her. I'm twenty now, and I'm still scared of the lady.:uhoh:

Am I the only person that is impressed with Shanna Zolman? I swear she must have ice-water in her veins.

And I'll add that it is always painful to hear the story of Alana Beard wanting to play for the Lady Vols. How could they have possibly missed her? :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
I saw the news clips from the game...

Wow, I wish I had seen that game as well! I think Tennessee, UConn, and Duke have some of the best games. What a way for Beard to have her jersey retired:( Congrats Tennessee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts