Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts and opinions on the explosive player that is Terrence Jones ? I saw the kid up close and personal in High School. He was a beast here in Portland. Although he didn't fair to well in the Les Scwab tournament last year. I've only caught a few games with him playing for Kentucky this year, and what I saw was signs of dominate play. Anyone else keep up with Kentucky basketball, that can inform me on how Jones is doing.

·
Premium Member
10,187 Posts
He's doing pretty good, averaging 18 pts a game. Has a tendency to be a ball hog and take bad shots. He'll be back at UK next year. No way is he remotely ready for the draft at this point.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
He's doing pretty good, averaging 18 pts a game. Has a tendency to be a ball hog and take bad shots. He'll be back at UK next year. No way is he remotely ready for the draft at this point.
It's amazing to me that people tell themselves this lie every year. You're a Kentucky fan, you should know the deal by now.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Terrence Jones's selfish play is basically his way of showing himself off for the league. He is in no way ready to be a big time player in the league, John Henson is basically 210 lbs dripping wet and he ate Jones's lunch when they played against each other. I shudder to think of how he will fare in the league against physical NBA defenders night in and night out.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
I agree he isn't ready, but he is still going to leave this year. I say good riddance if I'm Kentucky, their 2011 class is killer. Gilchrist is already better than Jones right now and has a way better attitude.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
This is the third Kentucky game I am watching this year already, I must say Jones is a completely different player or maybe he is the same player with a completely different mind state. More focused, looking like the complete package out there. Might be Kentucky's most important player.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts