Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big game in the Big 12 on ESPN. Anyone watching it?

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Texas pulls it off in OT. Great game by both teams.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hollis</b>!
Whooo....I never thought I'd cheer for Texas but I think I'd cheer for Saddam against Tech...:D

Helluva shot by Mouton...
Tech is awful... they cheer when the other team has an injury. I don't think they know the meaning of sportsmanship.

·
Registered
126 Posts
As on OSU fan I think it was in my teams best interest for Texas to lose this one. However, as much as I have hated Texas over the years, I just couldn't help but root for the Longhorns over the scum from Texas Tech.

I don't know why, but I really hate thier fans. Even over OU they are the most classless fans in the Big12 and thats saying a lot comming from an OSU grad.

·
Registered
178 Posts
well even though we played like crap i gotta give it up to mouton he hit a clutch clutch shot. But i think we proved that we can hang with a decent team when andre has a bad game. Tomaszek was definately missed in this game, we showed a real weakness inside against the biggest team in the big 12. Great Game

·
Registered
398 Posts
That was terrible basketball for the first half. Emmitt looked like he never played basketball in his life. Good win for Texas. I couldn't root for Texas in this one. Even though I hate Boob Knight. I hate Texas even more.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NickZepp</b>!
That was terrible basketball for the first half.
Kind of looked like Oklahoma's offense.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MavsPoke</b>!
As on OSU fan I think it was in my teams best interest for Texas to lose this one. However, as much as I have hated Texas over the years, I just couldn't help but root for the Longhorns over the scum from Texas Tech.

I don't know why, but I really hate thier fans. Even over OU they are the most classless fans in the Big12 and thats saying a lot comming from an OSU grad.
I'd have to disagree...as an OSU fan it helps you that Tech lost...Texas already had a conference loss, so instead of Tech being ahead of the pack they're right there with UT and OSU...

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!
Texas pulls it off in OT. Great game by both teams.
i really thought it was a terrible game by both teams, that ended up close because both teams were playing bad, and then had a great ending. but it still is a good win over a top 25 team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts