Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is a very intruiging and evenly matched game. I have been debating back and forth on who will win this game, and still haven't decided(as of right now, I have Texas winning). If Texas plays like they did against OSU, then I think they can win, but if they play like they did against Colorado they will most definitley lose. Buckman needs to have a good game for UT to win, as will Gibson. Fazekas really scares me. He's good and Nevada plays well as a team.

Who are yall picking?

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
texan said:
Who are yall picking?
i have texas and this is a game that should win. but with the way texas has been playing, they are a team that can beat anyone, but can also lose to anyone. they only have 8 players, but they are still very solid inside with buckman, klotz, and williams(though they aren't very athletic there), have good shooters surrounding them on the outside(harris, taylor, gibson, paulino), and have a good playermaker and guy that can create his own shot in gibson. they should beat nevada and then they should lose to illinois, but with this team, pretty much anything can happen(though i wouldn't count on beating illinois).

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nevada....Texas is terrible since P.J. Tucker got suspended.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Too bad LaMarcus is out. I would've like to have seen he and Fazekas go at it in the tourney.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts