Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe has SB as the 14 seed playing Ohio St. in Dayton. Booked my hotel and flight this morning. Im so stoked! If we win, and I know that will not be that easy, it looks like we get the winner of Wichita St and North Carolina. It's funny how these things work. It looks like a certain prognosticator on these boards had it right when he said the winner of the AE was going to Dayton.

·
Examiner
727 Posts
Joe has SB as the 14 seed playing Ohio St. in Dayton. Booked my hotel and flight this morning. Im so stoked! If we win, and I know that will not be that easy, it looks like we get the winner of Wichita St and North Carolina. It's funny how these things work. It looks like a certain prognosticator on these boards had it right when he said the winner of the AE was going to Dayton.
:mob:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
You should make some dinner reservations now because there probably aren't many fine dining establishments in Dayton. Don't order anything with "Flyer" in the name.

·
Banned
416 Posts
Go ahead & book the Dayton flight, as the change of date fee shouldn't be too high when you have to change your flight from a friday arrival to a Tues arrival. ;)

Peronally if I were the Selection Committee I would try and capture the mystique of the SBU Cinderella baseball team in the CWS by making them a 16 seed and pairing them up against the weakest of the #1 seeds, as someday a 1 seed is going to fall to a 16 seed.

Here's to hoping this is the season that occurs. C'mon 15-1 Arizona!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts