Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
61 - 80 of 157 Posts
Discussion starter · #67 ·
Let's just declare the A10 has co-champions with the knowledge that VCU would have won. Go straight to Indy.

It's not the worst idea. UVA and Kansas on pause now too. We're still 2 weeks out of the tournament as of today.

With that said, I hope we play, but also would hate for something to happen where potentially both teams have some time of risk/exposure.

Jon, we're 6 days away? Right? With the right protocol in place, the A10 should be low risk to have something bad happen this weekend. Keep the teams in bubbles, no friends and family interaction, etc. If you can't handle having to say hi to mom or your bro from across the gym or through plexiglass, then this isn't important enough to you. Whether we agree or not with how everything was/is handled, this is the situation and VCU and SBU have to do everything possible to ensure each get to their 1st round games, should we be so fortunate.

This is just splendid deja vu all over again. Thankfully res is here to keep things in order. There is also the Allegheny National Forest, located wholly within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It borders the Allegany State Park, which as '91 can attest abuts the City of Salamanca which itself is on the Allegany Reservation.

'84 when's the last time you drove through greater Olean? Driving down Union St. I did not exactly get "European". I got too much shrubbery and .. holy fuck another roundabout!

The VCU team is headed to an airport.
The Bonnies are taking the bus all the way to Dayton. WTF

By the way Ace, over at VCU they're not in to distinctions like "rams" and "ewes."

61 - 80 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.