1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brazil?
Brazil...
BRAZIL!

Brazil is killing Bolivia right now... 3x0 at the end of the first half, but it could be 8x0 easilly! Brazil is playing the ART football... Lot's of passes... Beautiful plays... and the best of the world making people happy...

75.000 attendance... People are yealling OLE at the 37th minute already! I don't wanna be a homer... but this show(YES show!) point that brazil is the best right now...

Argentina and France a little behind... Then England netherlands and sweden...

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Rafaelaraujotody</b>!
Brazil?
Brazil...
BRAZIL!

Brazil is killing Bolivia right now... 3x0 at the end of the first half, but it could be 8x0 easilly! Brazil is playing the ART football... Lot's of passes... Beautiful plays... and the best of the world making people happy...

75.000 attendance... People are yealling OLE at the 37th minute already! I don't wanna be a homer... but this show(YES show!) point that brazil is the best right now...

Argentina and France a little behind... Then England netherlands and sweden...
does Ronaldo,Ronaldinho,Kaka even play for Brazil in the qualifiers?

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
I'm a misinformed American and I could have told you that.

That's like saying that water is a liquid.

Also, I don't think that Brazil is the best because they're dominating Bolivia.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
The best by far right now is lucky not to be down 1-2 after 30 minutes against germany. And germany plays with an interior defense of 2 young guys who have combined like less than 90 minutes total international soccer experience.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Amareca</b>!
The best by far right now is lucky not to be down 1-2 after 30 minutes against germany. And germany plays with an interior defense of 2 young guys who have combined like less than 90 minutes total international soccer experience.
The halftime result is still 1-1. Brazil really doesnt look dominant at all, actually they had just two serious shots on the goal, too bad (from a german point of view) Ronaldinho netted an incredible free-kick.
Nevertheless Germany play really impressive, I haven't seen such a convincing half of a german national team since years.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Roberto Carlos is such a punk btw.

Almost every game I see him he should get the red card for a cheapshot.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Amareca</b>!
Roberto Carlos is such a punk btw.

Almost every game I see him he should get the red card for a cheapshot.
I agree. To me Roberto Carlos is one of the dirtiest player in soccer. He is the master of hidden attacks.

I was very impressed with Robert Huth. He had a tremendous game, if I consider that he is just 20 years old, and hasn't much Premier League experience too. I hope he'll see much playing time with Chelsea this year.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry about that... i completely forgot about the Czech! they are great right now... and they have a good young team too...

About Sweden... i just love their kind of soccer... fast, skilled... like brazil's and argentina's... Love it! But it's not written in stone.

Everyone has a team they thay just like... Sweden is mine... They have great players and a good chemestry... look for them in the TOP8 or TOP4 in 2006...

P.S.: Ibrahimovic is totally UNDERRATED!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts