Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rockets are the best defensive team, but they can't defend the worst offensive team Heat.

Heat makes Fg 51.4%, and 11 of 23 three pointers. Francis, Cat and J Jackson are the worst defenders in the NBA. Offensively, They make 7 of 34 shots. 90% of them are wide open.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
thats how we should play---Caron is back to what he used to be--now we're playing to potential...watch out!

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
i wouldnt worry too much about this one, props to miami by the way. the rockets played sunday and yao is still getting his stamina up in this league. the bigger issue if i'm a rockets fan is the mental status of stevie francis, by that i mean how is he taking the criticism, the fact he really isnt the main man there and his drop in play this year(he is shooting 39%). that to me is the bigger question.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Francis and Cat are relying on the shot attempts to get the good stats. If each of them can't have 20 shots attempts per game, their stats are terrible.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
heat played well. Its that simple...even the best defensive teams have some bad games when they face hot teams. The heat have been playing well and are on a 3 game roll. And wade is comin back soon, so things are on the way up for us....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts