Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking forward to the draft and hoping the Bulls can get a really good player. It seems that the top 4 players are set; with most mock drafts having Ayton, Doncic, Bagly, and Jackson Jr going in the first 4 or 5 picks.

So the best players the Bulls can probably hope to get might be either Porter or Bamba. Obviously Carter, Sexton, Young or even Bridges have a decent chance of being available, but I am hoping for either Porter or Bamba.

My hope is that one of the first 6 picks is Sexton or Young, allowing Bamba or Porter to drop to the Bulls.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Bamba, in my mind, is the perfect fit for this team.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
The only real concerns the Bulls should have in this rebuild are choosing players that highlight the abilities of Lauri and Kris Dunn. They need rangy wings that can shoot and somebody to protect the rim. Bamba has a real chance to be able to protect the rim and also knock down 3's. Only other top prospect that makes a ton of sense for the Bulls right now may be Mikal Bridges. Bridges reminds me a lot of Khris Middleton.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are news stories out that the Bulls are not happy with Kris Dunn's work ethic this summer and may be interested in Young or Claxton. I am hoping this is some smoke screen action, designed both to motivate Dunn and hide the Bulls real intentions. I liked the way Dunn played last year and really hope he can become a star with this team.

Assuming the do not go with a point guard, I still consider Bamba the best player for the Bulls. If he is not available, I am warming to the idea of taking Carter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts