Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Nice find, great article! I love they way he feels, true leaders I believe don't blame others they blame themselves even if they are not to blame, and Kevin obviously has shown that, and thus he is a GREAT leader! Hope he rips it up this year, and quote"talking all the bull", could not say it any better myself.:yes:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>OZZY</b>!
Nice find, great article! I love they way he feels, true leaders I believe don't blame others they blame themselves even if they are not to blame, and Kevin obviously has shown that, and thus he is a GREAT leader! Hope he rips it up this year, and quote"talking all the bull", could not say it any better myself.:yes:
I liked the article myself it was really good, KG is the NBA's true and ultimate competitor, he speaks it, plays it and finishes it all up

:mad: :eek: :D

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b><<<D>>></b>!

I liked the article myself it was really good, KG is the NBA's true and ultimate competitor, he speaks it, plays it and finishes it all up

:mad: :eek: :D
That is the thing I dont understand. People are starting to say hes not as good as everyone thinks he is but all he does is ave 22-12-5-1.5, and he gets criticized. I would like to see those who say that do what he has done for the last 5 seasons:upset:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts