Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts
Atlanta still had more open shots by far than anyone in the playoffs. The popular narrative was that the slower pace of the playoffs would suffocate Atlanta and that wasn't the case. It was just a combination of injuries and bad luck with shots not falling.
That's what I was getting at, though. Some guys - like a Pop - would have changed things. Scrapped the plan. "My guys clearly can't shoot well enough for long open looks to work, we've gotta flip the script and hit'em someplace else." Bud's guys were getting open looks, but they weren't the same guys, in their same rhythms, and the shots didn't fall.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Raptor and Lowry were a disappointment.

Especially as i have been telling everyone who would listen Lowry was the guy who wants it the most in the whole NBA. Dude looks like he will fight you for the ball.

·
Administrator
67,767 Posts
Yet again my point in this thread is proven. Kyrie has a great game 1... and then he gets hit with yet another injury. Disappointment doesn't even adequately cover how I feel about these stupid injuries this postseason. It has really tainted the season for me.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
4 starting point guards were injured before the Warriors game

Pelicans Jrue Holiday
Grizz Mike Conley
Rocket P Beverly
Cavs K Irving

21 - 24 of 24 Posts