Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frauds! I tried telling everyone nobody would listen! Also with no draft pick and little cap room next season will likely be tough. Suns could take our playoff spot. My big thing this summer is to see if Aldridge resigns or holds us hostage and jets out of town. Gonna be a real interesting summer after Monday.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Well, they're not who YOU thought the were, mixums. They've already exceeded your expectations.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
I thought you told everyone they weren't going to make the playoffs?

Then I thought you back tracked and told everyone they were going to get swept by Houston?

Are you saying the Blazers are worse than the Spurs? Ooooohhhhh, that's a real big prediction Mixy. Thanks for going out on a limb.

I hate this guy.

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
Fun fact: If you predict that your team will fail at the end of the season you have a very good chance of being right. Then you get to say "I told you so!". Jay Mariotti made a career out of it in Chicago (before being a terrible person got in the way).

At least mixums was consistent and aggressive with his predictions of failure, I'll give him that. It would bother me more if we had actual Trail Blazer fans around to be bothered by it.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Frauds! I tried telling everyone nobody would listen! Also with no draft pick and little cap room next season will likely be tough. Suns could take our playoff spot. My big thing this summer is to see if Aldridge resigns or holds us hostage and jets out of town. Gonna be a real interesting summer after Monday.
#ShutUpMixums

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cue mixums evil laugh......

However my fight against s2 has only begun. When I'm done with them this series sweep will feel like Xmas as a child.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Cue mixums evil laugh......

However my fight against s2 has only begun. When I'm done with them this series sweep will feel like Xmas as a child.
No one cares. Go away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts