Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
The pink jacuzzi tub and the luxury of heckling golfers from my balcony has me thinking of moving to Olean. I am a Madison Avenue kind of guy.
You could have JP over, have some drinks, and sort out all this mid-major/scheduling bullsh$t.
Then Res and his buddies would meet you at 3rd Base and you could solve the rest of the world's problems.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
You could have JP over, have some drinks, and sort out all this mid-major/scheduling bullsh$t.
Then Res and his buddies would meet you at 3rd Base and you could solve the rest of the world's problems.
Its maybe 5 minutes from 3rd Base

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
With AA’s connections he could have the Gold Rush show up and do some dance routines

·
Piker
10,061 Posts
With AA’s connections he could have the Gold Rush show up and do some dance routines
We could fly them in or we could scour Cattaraugus County in search of dancers for a Bonnette dance team which is even better. I would sit in my silk robe sipping from a chalice while they tryout.

Reactions: Bona84
181 - 200 of 220 Posts