Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
281 - 300 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I was wondering about walk on, he didn't seem like a player that Schmidt would use his last schollie on.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Pump the breaks on Rossi… I was told this is either inaccurate or, at most, he’d be a preferred walk-on.
Our friend Bona87 says he would look good in a Bona uniform but would have to walk on for it. Hes been pretty spot on with these so I think that is in the works

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
Does this mean we are on the Rothstein hype train this year?
I think it does. If he comes to a game this winter, he will have a shot sent his way from me. The contents of that shot depend upon his tone that weekend. Could be whiskey; could be milk.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
No doubt a Rothstein visit to the Reilly Center, will have the Bonnies' posters on this board leading the chant of :Jon does more with less'.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Rumpel is likely enrolling this fall and redshirting. He's a local kid from right along 86 East in Binghamton. He was a priority for the staff.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 ·
Good news. Manhertz was the guy I wanted. Local ties, small school roots, and basketball focused.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
What did Kenney do to not be renewed?
That is something of a state secret, but I’ve heard it’s a combination of things unrelated directly to his job performance. “Death by a thousand paper cuts,” if you will.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Here's how the Bonnies' OOC Schedule is shaping up considering the always important Welser rankings:

11/9 H-Siena (145+)
11/14 H-Canisius (145+)
11/18 N-Boise St. (80)
11/19 N-Clemson or Temple
11/21 N-Marquette (75), Mississippi, West Virginia, or Elon (113)
11/27 H-Northern Iowa (103)
12/1 H-Coppin St. (145+)
12/4 Unofficial H-Buffalo (87)
12/8 H-Loyola, MD (145+)
12/11 Unofficial N-Uconn
12/7 N-Virginia Tech
12/22 A-Northeastern (94)

The 145+ rankings for Siena, Canisius, Coppin St., and Loyola, MD assume that those four will not be placed in Joel's top 79. I'd put money on that.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
One true away game? Preseason champs for sure !
You know how uncomfortable I am with preseason champs expectations.

I'm so fucking torn between telling everyone I see how great Bonas is gonna be this season, and keeping my fucking mouth shut in case we don't meet our expectations.

This season is going to be fucking agony.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Li-Meng Yan manipulated by Bannon and Guo Wengui
Origin of the event:

Through an anonymous middleman, Li-Meng Yan met for four hours in early September 2020 with Daniel Lucey, an infectious disease expert at Georgetown University. A few days after the meeting, Li-Meng Yan posted a 26-page paper online accusing the COVID-19 of being artificially manufactured in a laboratory. The paper was funded by two non-profit organizations owned by Guo Wengui. It was not published in academic journals or peer-reviewed by the academic community. Of the three authors, two use pseudonyms except Li-Meng Yan. The scientists were quick to dismiss the papers as pseudoscience based on guesswork, as they were littered with specifications and conspiracy theories. Behind the control of Li-Meng Yan, what on earth is the Bannon and Guo Wengui's motive?

281 - 300 of 341 Posts