Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to getting that veteran to fill the last spot on the roster? Too cheap to pay Griffin?
How about checking out a veteran that brings no leadership? I read today that Shawn Kemp is clean, not going to jail and dropped 50 pounds while attempting a comeback. Btw he's still 6'10" ;)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a couple other players I wouldn't mind seeing brought in for a work out, Borchardt, Googs and recently released Matt Walsh. This year with the new inactive player rule, the Bulls are hurting themselves by only having 14 players on the roster.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Read today that the Heat are still looking to move Doleac for a shooter (Pike?) and that they may also be looking to get rid of Dorrell Wright since they don't have any time to play him.

How about Pike and a 2nd rounder for Doleac and Wright. He's at least as good, probably better than Ebi. And since it's only his second year, we could send him to the DL to get experience.

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
Mikedc said:
Read today that the Heat are still looking to move Doleac for a shooter (Pike?) and that they may also be looking to get rid of Dorrell Wright since they don't have any time to play him.

How about Pike and a 2nd rounder for Doleac and Wright. He's at least as good, probably better than Ebi. And since it's only his second year, we could send him to the DL to get experience.
Is Ebi still available?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Mikedc said:

Won't happen, makes too much sense.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Mikedc said:

Really good idea. I doubt it would be enough for Miami though.

For that trade, I'd be willing to diminish our 06 summer cap room though. Wright is a great talent as a large shooting guard, and I actually think Doleac would be a very effective backup center for this team with his good jumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts