Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now, whats up with that. Nice all around team game against the Sixers.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Yeah, it really started on their last road trip when they beat the Sonics and then had that big come-from-behind victory against Utah. Then with LeBron hurt, it sort of catalyzed the rest of the team even further... they play good basketball now, there is little sign left of Ricky Davis' Flying Circus.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Yeah in a way Lebron sitting out is the best thing that could have happened. Now when Lebron comes back he comes back to a team that believes in itself and makes his job a whole lot easier. I think before the injury a lot of guys were relying on Lebron too much to win games. Now there are more weapons on the floor.

Team is going to be out and out deadly when Lebron gets back.

You really have to give it to Boozer and Wagner. Both have really upped their play to pick up the slack.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
What I also think is important is that they started running again today. First time I've seen them look to run since Ricky was traded. They need to get some easy baskets.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
They looked great!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Boozer was takin over games since lebron left. Hes gaining confidence and emerging as a great player. I just hope he resigns next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts