Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,733 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NorthEast Wiz</b>!
You would think so by looking at the Bulls board.
Yea, the 04-05 title. :cool:

Hey, big wins have been few and far between for the Bulls over the last 4 years. So have been rookies that can play right off the bat except the one we traded. So have been good free agent pickups. Or injury free teams.

What's wrong? Are you guys a little testy after your own game last night?

On the bright side for Wiz fans, there might not be any more Kwame bashing by Bulls fans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NorthEast Wiz</b>!
Don't count your titles before they hatch. You have a long way to before trophies are given out. My guess is that Krause will screw it up somehow.
As far as my man JK is concerned, at least he signed a 35 mpg, 10 - 10 Oak a year ago, and not the Oak that runs like Sponge Bob Square Pants.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Newguy</b>!


As far as my man JK is concerned, at least he signed a 35 mpg, 10 - 10 Oak a year ago, and not the Oak that runs like Sponge Bob Square Pants.
How dare you insult Sponge Bob like that.

Oak will be productive for us at the 1 million per year number. We won't ask him to do much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,420 Posts
Read it someway that Oak wanted a locker near the TV so MJ told Jeffries to switch his locker. :confused: Is he going to play some PS2 before every game started? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,447 Posts
I actually like the moves the Bulls made and think that Chandler and Curry will be really good one day, but Kwame is and always will be better than the baby bulls, and no Bulls fan and I mean no Bulls fan can honestly believe that they are going to be as good as the Wizards this year or any other year, pencil in 3 or four defeats depending on how many times we play the bulls this year, Good win for the Bulls hell the beat the Lakers twice on the way to 50 losses I don't see much changing this year, what was that Chandler got 3 rebounds, wow break up them damn Bulls, Oh yeah I'm bringing it to all Bulls fans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Curry is already better than Kwame, maybe not defensively but miles ahead offensively. Just cuz Kwame had a good rebounding game Wizard fans think he's the next thing. :rolleyes:

I mean you played the Raptors guys, possibly the weakest frontcourt in the entire league. I could pull down boards against them
 

·
Train Em While Young.....
Joined
·
3,628 Posts
I have to disagree. Curry has been inconsistent a lot. Somedays he tears it up, the next day he'll pick up single digit numbers.

Brown is lookin good. Really good. His all around game looks really good.

Though this is against a weak boston front line. though Brown is playin very well.
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Future</b>!
I have to disagree. Curry has been inconsistent a lot. Somedays he tears it up, the next day he'll pick up single digit numbers.

Brown is lookin good. Really good. His all around game looks really good.

Though this is against a weak boston front line. though Brown is playin very well.
Yeah, Kwame Brown is the model for consistency.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BCH</b>!
No forum is as mercurial as the Bulls' forum.
Not true at all... you just need to expand your sample. I'd rate the wildest of Bulls forums among the tamest of Bears forums. :laugh:

If the Bears followed the voices of their fans, they'd go through about 3 entire coaching staffs a season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by <b>Killuminati</b>!
Curry is already better than Kwame, maybe not defensively but miles ahead offensively. Just cuz Kwame had a good rebounding game Wizard fans think he's the next thing. :rolleyes:

I mean you played the Raptors guys, possibly the weakest frontcourt in the entire league. I could pull down boards against them
I always have liked Curry. He has the talent and ability to be a true center with excellent post up moves already. I can understand why Bulls fans get frustrated though, seems he is not into it sometimes. Will he be Stanley Roberts or Shaq is the question.

Do I wish the Wiz had selected Curry over Brown? Yes
Do I wish the Wiz had selected Chandler over Brown? No
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top