Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care who thinks the Madden Curse is nonsense, it's for real. T.O. is gone, McNabb has battled several injuries (Most likely sitting out this Sunday against Giants), and they are now under .500 (4-5). The Curse is most certainly alive.

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
I'd like to state I personally mentioned this to him..after, oh, I dunno, week 7? Yet..McNabb's had minor injuries that have affected him almost every year of his career thus far, and some people would call T.O.'s exit a miracle. Anyone see that funeral Philly held for him?

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Re: The Curse...

Quite Frankly said:
The Madden Curse is real...no chance of the Iggles making playoffs.
This was obvious after the blowout loss to Dallas. I'm rubbing my hands together though, gleefully anticipating a possible top ten pick in the 2006 draft.

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Coatesvillain said:
This was obvious after the blowout loss to Dallas. I'm rubbing my hands together though, gleefully anticipating a possible top ten pick in the 2006 draft.
Perhaps a reciever? They sure need one.

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
:krazy:

I didn't know we were living still living in the 17th century.

·
Mammal
2,299 Posts
The practice of witchcraft and such must be brought up in the Vikings 1,242,132,743,235,185,083 page handbook. Maybe there's a direct correlation with it in the NFL?

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts

Quite Frankly said:
Perhaps a reciever? They sure need one.
Receiving core will look better when Pinkston's back, they definitely don't need to use a top ten pick on one.

The team needs to invest their first round pick in either a DE or OLB. Kearse and Cole looked good when on the field together on Sunday, if you get another impact end the team will have a great rotation. I wouldn't worry about that though if they could get their hands on a guy like Charles Grant in the offseason.

They need a playmaker in the LB core as the team hasn't had one since Shawn Barber left.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
I don't care who thinks the Madden Curse is nonsense, it's for real. T.O. is gone, McNabb has battled several injuries (Most likely sitting out this Sunday against Giants), and they are now under .500 (4-5). The Curse is most certainly alive.
I was so pissed when the damned curse got Shaun Alexander.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts