Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

The day has finally come...

796 views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  RUBEN 
#1 ·
All mocks end, all hype lead up to this day. Probably one of the most talented drafts in a while. In all seriousness, teams with 2 first rounders will probably have two starters, and even second rounders can turn into good players. There will be a lot of players not picked (mostly seniors). Seniors don't get any love these days!

With that said, I'll put my final lotto mock here.

1.Rockets-Ming
2.Bulls-Williams
3.Warriors-Dunleavy
4.Grizzlies-Tskitishvili
5.Denver-Dajuan Wagner
6.Cleveland-Butler
7.Knicks-Wilcox
8.Clippers-Drew Gooden
9.Phoenix-Hilario
10.Heat-Qyntel Woods
11.Wizards-Jared Jefferies
12.Clippers-Curtis Borchardt
13.Bucks-Amare Stoudemire

Trades that may happen, and I mean anything will freakin happen at this point.

La Clippers send 8 and 12 to Chicago for #2.

La Clippers send Kandi and Odom plus 12 to Houston for #1

Miami deals number to Washington for 11 and 17. (If Mike really wants Qyntel, he'll need to move up as far as he can.

Milwaukee deals Glen Robinson and 13 to Denver for #5

Chicago can do several trades, I can't even list them. If they keep the pick, expect Jay's name to be called. Now here's some crazy **** that may happen.

The Rockets bail out on Ming at the last second, trade the pick to Knicks, Warriors, or Rockets and one of those teams pick Ming. Krause gets in an uproar, knows Ming can be great, also knows Butler is the most NBA ready to Jay. Or he could take Dunleavy here. What will he do? Who the hell knows!?

These teams will most likely deal: Clippers, Bulls, Cavs, New Orleans and Washington. Milwaukee can really get value if they packaged Redd and G Rob and there pick to some team...

I am really hyped up for this, and I really don't see Ming in a Rockets uniform next year. I just have some kind of feeling some weird *** **** will be going down. I just hope the best for these guys, and I won't hate on anyone. They all have the chance to be good, but every draft has there busts.

Thanks for reading, Devestata.

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Re: The day has finally come...

Originally posted by HORNETSFAN

You think New Orleans will still be dealing? We traded our #1 pick yesterday for Courtney Alexander. What do you think we will do today?
Baron Davis may be traded to Chicago... that's pretty much what I meant there.

#5 ·
The Clippers don't have Kandi, he's a FA. You can't trade what you don't have.

Why would the Bulls trade the #2 pick for the #8 and #12? They are too interested in Jay Williams.

Big Dawg and the #13 for #5 is an absolute rip off. An Al-Star and a lottery pick for a higher lottery pick?:no:

Sorry man, but I just can't see those trades even having a chance at happening. Although, I said that before about the Van Exel and LaFrantz trade to the Mavs.;)

#6 ·
We are all super excited only about 6 hours till draft here is my lotto mock.

1.Rockets-Ming
2.Bulls-Williams
3.Warriors-Dunleavy
4.Grizzlies-Caron Butler
5.Denver-Tskitishvili
6.Cleveland-Drew Gooden
7.Knicks-Wilcox
8.Clippers-Dajuan Wagner
9.Phoenix-Hilario
10.Heat-Jared Jefferies
11.Wizards-Quntell Woods
12.Clippers-Curtis Borchardt
13.Bucks-Amare Stoudemire

#7 ·
Originally posted by The X Factor
The Clippers don't have Kandi, he's a FA. You can't trade what you don't have.

Why would the Bulls trade the #2 pick for the #8 and #12? They are too interested in Jay Williams.

Big Dawg and the #13 for #5 is an absolute rip off. An Al-Star and a lottery pick for a higher lottery pick?:no:

Sorry man, but I just can't see those trades even having a chance at happening. Although, I said that before about the Van Exel and LaFrantz trade to the Mavs.;)
I meant sign and trade Kandi. I dunno why Chicago would do it. I just mentioned some trades that may happen. Krause is smarter than you think!

Milwaukee was rumored to do it though. I'd say why not? They have Tim Thomas there also. As you said, any trade can happen! Trades you wouldn't expect!

#11 ·
Originally posted by sime

lol everyone is givin devestata a hard time
lol it's really OK. Those deals were just made up in my head, you just never know what can happen. I'm pretty sure the teams I mentioned will probably at least make one trade though.

#18 ·
Originally posted by KC
Are you saying he is better than Fizer?

In 2 years Campbell and Brown will be gone and Fizer would team up nicely will Magloire....
No way Haston is better. I guess you have a point. Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry are nice also.:D

#19 ·
Anyone else find it funny that this draft will easily be more intersting then the NBA finals? Also I heard the real reason that Yao Ming won't be in the green room tonight is because he can't find a suit big enouph to fit him. Well anyway after just rambling I can't wait till tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.