Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mas·och·ist (from dictionary.com)

3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

I really don't think anything else can sum it up better than that. The Bulls are undoubtedly the worst team in the league, and will end up at the bottom of the league at the end of the season, yet I can't take my eyes off the screen.

I think I need to see a counselor before this gets serious.

In other news, how worthless is Jerome Williams anymore? I'm a 6'1" fat kid and can finish around the hoop better than him. I'd say cut him now, eat the contract and sign someone who can dunk the damn ball. And how sad is it that Jamal and Eddy fight over the rebound with no one else around them and have it stolen for an easy 2? It's terrible that Jamal doesn't trust Curry enough to just let him have it anymore. The season is a wash, this team is a wash, time to start over Pax (we all love Hinrich though).

·
Registered
431 Posts
uh if any mods are still awake, they may want to step in and do something.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've often equated this term

with myself (masochist), as I continue to watch the Bulls and browse this forum. I also am wondering if I need help with this.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I'm more into the power exchange thing than masochism..even if I am a Bulls fan! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts