Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, what does Pax do today? he sits his *** down in his nothern suburban home and he watches the only 2 players that he should even be considering for this draft. Luol Deng battles Wake at 1 pm est ABC and Uconn plays at UNC after that. This is an exciting day for him, and us Bulls fans. As it increasingly looks like we will have the worst record in the NBA, discussed on another thread, the liklihood of landing one of these 2 is very high. I highly encourage everyone to watch these games and discuss both efforts here

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks for the reminder rlucas. I'm all over it! Going to tape on my TIVO. :yes:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deng is showing a ton of defensive intensity and explosion already

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
I hope that this thread gets a lot of feedback. I am busy the rest of the day until game time, tonight.

I am very interested in knowing how they did. (Can't find my vcr remote and wife is watching some junk on tv.):(

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!
I hope that this thread gets a lot of feedback. I am busy the rest of the day until game time, tonight.

I am very interested in knowing how they did. (Can't find my vcr remote and wife is watching some junk on tv.):(
Duke is already opening a can of whupass on Wake. Deng has 2 pts. Taken an open court charge, made a great pass and a block shot out of nowhere. This kid is built like a tank

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Danny Ainge is in the house. Deng hits a smooth 3

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jwill and his chick in the house

BTW-She is hot

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!
But he was standing up and sitting down and cheering. Good to see.
So now we know he contribute as much as Marcus Fizer...

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!
RLucas, you're not in NYC right now, are you?
No DMD. Will be back in NYC whenever the NY Primary is. early march or something. Hope all is well

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Luol with another 3. This kid is special. No, he isnt going to come to the NBA and average 20 like carmello. But can I say that he does everything better then Anthony other then score? Would that be pushing it? He certainly plays better D. He is an explosive athlete. He can be a point forward as his handle and passing is super. He hits the glass hard. he seems to be around every loose ball. He is really strong, like Anthony in that way. he sets off the ball screens. He really is a smart player. he knocks down the 3, he scores on the block and he has unbelievable hands. he catches everything thrown at him.

Where Anthony was much better then him is in creating his own shot. Anthony can score on anyone. Deng gets his points out of the offense. I am not sure that Deng is the guy who can create for himself. He might be able to do that down the line but in the Dukes sets, he isnt getting that chance. I also think Carmello was slightly more hungry looking at least. But this kid is a star in the making. and I am not talking about a Rashard Lewis level star, im talking about a PPierce level star

A couple of other kids who look good to me. JRedick. This kid isnt fast or big enough to play in the NBA. But have you ever seen a better 20 year old pure shooter. He will find a spot in the NBA as a Steve Kerr type. Shelden Williams might be an undersized 4, but so was Carlos Boozer. This kid has the perfect NBA body. I think he is worth watching more.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
I think Deng looks like a less athletic Joe Johnson.

If he is a lottery pick it will be based on potential.

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!
I think Deng looks like a less athletic Joe Johnson.

If he is a lottery pick it will be based on potential.
I think you're watching the Illinois-Iowa game. The Duke-Wake Forest game is on ABC.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
I think it is funny how people always get fed up when you don't compare their favorite college players to superstars.

Just hilarious.

Deng isn't even as good as Johnson was in the NCAA.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!
I think it is funny how people always get fed up when you don't compare their favorite college players to superstars.

Just hilarious.

Deng isn't even as good as Johnson was in the NCAA.
\

Give it up mate

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
I like Deng, but come draft day barring any trades until then I'd be interested to see what Crawford + Curry + High 1st for Middle 1st + Player would be. And the player I take in the Middle 1st is Josh Childress. He's similar to Deng, but is ready to ball in the L. No doubt about it.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by <b>T.Shock</b>!
I like Deng, but come draft day barring any trades until then I'd be interested to see what Crawford + Curry + High 1st for Middle 1st + Player would be. And the player I take in the Middle 1st is Josh Childress. He's similar to Deng, but is ready to ball in the L. No doubt about it.
T I was thinking about Childress earlier today. Can you tell me more about his game?

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.