Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Nets showed the whole NBA league and the media that well it takes perserverance, courage, and endurance for the past 11 games...

Now, the final test is around the horizon... Its going to be a playoff atmosphere game... i have my complete confidence in the Nets.... Seriously, its no coincidence that we are at a 11 game winning streak... Please even our own annoncers are not optomistic enough that the Nets could end uo undefeated by the end of the season. I really think we could by the way we are playing...

L. should be the eastern conference coach of the month because he has been outstanding with his coaching abiilties....

Now, its the final test... either a win or lose game!!!

Reactions: justasking? and

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Its pretty much obvious that the Nets were looking past this game and were thinking about Miami. Now they won and Miami is next. Its time to show the non believers that this team is better than Miami. Lets go Nets. Time to be named NBA elite. Nets cant think about this win. This was an ugly win and they need to refocus. They need to come out with a bang. Lets see what happens.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I think we're gonna outmatch teams, but will we win all the games from here on out? There is a great possibility that we slip a game to the Sixers or Celtics down the stretch. Of all the teams we'll play, Miami isn't the one who I expect to break our streak. Not that the streak is most important, but I would definitely love to surpass the 14 wins after Byron was fired.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
i know people are super excited, but i think people are hyping this game up. i mean we have beaten the heat twice already and we came a call away from being 3-0 against them this year. sure both teams are playing better, but we've proven that we can beat any team. it isnt like we havent beaten the heat or this win will prove anything because we have proven ourselves already. if we win, people might give us more respect, yet if we lose everyone is going to say 'told ya so, they nets are no match for the heat' and stuff like that. with all that said, i want to kick some *** on sunday, but its not a make or break game imo like people are making it be.

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
squaleca said:
really if u think about it this miami game is meaningless!!

Not to nets fans. I'm sure many of you guys would love to hear what the ESPN, NBA TV, ABC etc... analysists have to say after we win. I know I am curious to hear what excuses they may bring up

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
jizzy said:
Not to nets fans. I'm sure many of you guys would love to hear what the ESPN, NBA TV, ABC etc... analysists have to say after we win. I know I am curious to hear what excuses they may bring up
it would probably be shaq had indigestion after dominating a bucket of KFC so his play was affected by his painful gut

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
NetsanityJoe said:
i know people are super excited, but i think people are hyping this game up. i mean we have beaten the heat twice already and we came a call away from being 3-0 against them this year. sure both teams are playing better, but we've proven that we can beat any team. it isnt like we havent beaten the heat or this win will prove anything because we have proven ourselves already. if we win, people might give us more respect, yet if we lose everyone is going to say 'told ya so, they nets are no match for the heat' and stuff like that. with all that said, i want to kick some *** on sunday, but its not a make or break game imo like people are making it be.
Now the thing is "US" Nets fan know that we are actually *3-0 against the Heat, but the Media and the general NBA public for some reason don't "Know" or "Wanna Know" that......So if we "Whoop Dat Trick"...lol....This Sunday then the NBA and "WHOLE" NBA Nation will have no choice, but to recognize that the Nets are 4 real and legit title contenders.....That's why I want this "W" so bad on Sunday against the Heat....I don't want to hear any more excuses and Bs!

Reactions:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
gio30584 said:
yeah, thats IF you win.
Forgive Jizzy, he had too much chocolate milk today.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
gio30584 said:
im hoping for a good game...

But right now the Heat and us fans are concentrating on the Cavs.

however, just for the record, when we play you guys, i wish the Nets bad luck :biggrin:
That's right, Miami has to go to Cleveland tomorrow, then go to New Jersey and play the the hottest team in the NBA.

Meanwhile, the Nets will fly home tonight and have an extra days rest.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Richard Jefferson said:
In our 2 wins, was Shaq playing? And was he there when we lost? I wanna know.
When we lost he was not playing.

In the first win, he was playing, and had 24 and 14.

In the second win, he was playing and had 11 and 7.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I'm sure Miami would love to halt our amazing winning streak but hopefully that doesn't happen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.