Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2006 when Tyson Eddy and Jay all grow, what do you think they will average, Heres my opinon;

Curry-24pts-10rebs-53fg%

Chandler-19ts-14rebs-3blks

Williams-18pts-6rebs-7ast-2stls

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Those are some pretty high stats. Williams seem the closest to reality, although I would say 4 or 5 rebounds, not 6

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If those 3 were able to put up those numbers, I would shave my head + my eye brown + plus any hairy part.

We just need two out of three to put up good numbers.

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
Difficult to predict, but I think you might start with the more sure numbers and work your way from there.

Rose 26PPG
Marshall 15PPG

That's 41PPG. I figure the Bulls will probably score 95/game, so you have 54PPG left to spread across the rest:

Chandler, Curry, Crawford, Williams, Fizer, ERob.

Evenly spread out, it's 9PPG each.

·
Registered
342 Posts
26 points a game? I think that is a bit high, since Rose hasn't put up more than 20.5 PPG for an entire season (23.8 in 30 games as a Bull). And I'm sure his point totals will diminish significantly over the next four years...

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hey bulls fans...
How many games do you think they will realistically win...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Originally posted by <b>THE'clip'SHOW</b>!
Hey bulls fans...
How many games do you think they will realistically win...
Personally, I think the Bulls will win around 33 to 38 games. U may disagree but there is a chance. If u look at the East last year, Cleveland managed to win 29 games, New York 30, Atlanta 33, and Miami 36. I feel that we are as good as those teams of last year. New York had all kind problems las year while Atlanta faced many injuries. Miami didn't have enough players. And Cleveland? They only had Miller..

As a fan, I would be happy but surprised if they won 40+.

I think that there are more moves coming for the bulls before February.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts