Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Good: Kwame Brown scored 12 points and yanked down 18 boards against the Raptors last night. Oh, I almost forgot, he blocked 5 shots too. Forget about Amare Stoudamire and his big mouth. Its Kwame Brown that's going to set the bar for Chandler and provide him with all the competition he'll need for years to come. One day soon, this will become the type of rivalry that people will pay money to see.

The Bad: The Wiz scored 68 points on 29% shooting. They recorded a meager 14 assists to go with 12 turnovers. Juan Dixon recorded his first of many DNP's while the guy they traded to get him, Courtney Alexander, lit it up in New Orleans. Courtney shot 60% from the field, 100% from the three point line, went 6-7 from the free throw line and scored 19 points in 25 minutes. This is what they were saying about Alexander after last night's game: "I like our rotation, especially with Courtney coming off the bench," Silas said. "He'll be my pick-me-up guy. I haven't had that kind of guy. He's a godsend." Meanwhile the Wiz are reinforcing their new handle as "The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight" while Dixon sits and learns.

The Ugly: ...the videoclip of Air Jordan on a breakaway, soaring to the hoop like Luc Longley, and failing to squeeze the ball over the front of the rim on an attempted dunk. I don't care what kind of miracles this guy pulls out of his arse this season, he has no business taking playing time away from younger players who need to develop if the Wiz are to enjoy any kind of long term prosperity in the future. Lets see now, Hamilton and Alexander are gone, but the Wiz still have Jordan. That's ugly, man.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts