Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are tied with Phoenix. I want us to have the 4th best is amost impossible catching the top dogs. But at least be in top of Steve Nash. You never know if this gets to the finals.But with the Amare drama I doubt it. But who knows. And the fact if Heat end with a better record, Dallas has a lil bump. Wade performs big in televised game, And we keep winning. Wade will be the MVP. My masterplan.
 

· We Just Wanna Chill
Joined
·
12,067 Posts
DemonaL said:
its gonna be dallas vs phoenix and dallas is gonna win, whoever wins heat vs detroit... i dont think spurs can win a championship anymore, there declining and i dont think they can handle dallas.
i dunno, spurs always seems to come on top in the playoffs. But Dallas has improved so much, these guys have a good chance to make it to the Finals by going through Spurs and Suns. I just dont see the Suns moving forward without Amare.

As for the East, the powers of the east are Heat and Pistons, after them its nothing but scrubs.(i dont wanna hear that the Nets have a 9 game winning streak, cuz the Heat and Pistons have had similar streaks like that through out the season.)
 

· Heat fan since 2001
Joined
·
7,139 Posts
I dunno NJ has been playing amazing defense and offense they have beaten Dallas,Phoenix,and Pistons and oh the HEAT.

Jkidd is playing like he did in 2003, jefferson is fully healthy, Nenad Kristic is already better than he was in the playoffs last year.
 

· Whiteside of the Moon
Joined
·
9,696 Posts
DemonaL said:
can the nets really take on the heat and pistons in a 7? dont think so.
I think they have the greatest chance out of anybody not named the Pistons to make a run on us, sure. Its hard to overlook a team that has beat us twice, knocked off several other good teams, including the crushing of Phoenix recently. They are not to be overlooked, i'll say that much for sure.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,669 Posts
gio30584 said:
i dunno, spurs always seems to come on top in the playoffs. But Dallas has improved so much, these guys have a good chance to make it to the Finals by going through Spurs and Suns. I just dont see the Suns moving forward without Amare.

As for the East, the powers of the east are Heat and Pistons, after them its nothing but scrubs.(i dont wanna hear that the Nets have a 9 game winning streak, cuz the Heat and Pistons have had similar streaks like that through out the season.)

after reading this SA declining anything u guys say about Jersey or pistons not being able to beat the heat is just a ****** joke!!!!!!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,669 Posts
squaleca said:
after reading this SA declining anything u guys say about Jersey or pistons not being able to beat the heat is just a ****ing joke!!!!!!!!


u think the heat are legit name me the last good team they beat?????? not named cleveland! or detroit about 20 games ago give me a ****** break??? the heat are a great team now cause they can beat a bunch of below 500 teams!! what the **** were they doing when they were playing good teams thats right hovering around 500!!!
 

· The Best
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
Yes, in one game they will beat us. In a series where people get tired and teams study eachothers plays and there is always foul trouble, the deepest team always wins. If ONE of their 3 players gets in foul trouble then they will lose the game. If any of them get injured they will get shut out. If ALL 3 play their best in 7 straight games they could beat us.
 

· Whiteside of the Moon
Joined
·
9,696 Posts
squaleca said:
u think the heat are legit name me the last good team they beat?????? not named cleveland! or detroit about 20 games ago give me a ****** break??? the heat are a great team now cause they can beat a bunch of below 500 teams!! what the **** were they doing when they were playing good teams thats right hovering around 500!!!
Watch your mouth punk. :naughty:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top