Title: Birth Of A New Age: History Of Flight
Created By:
- Lakers Dynasty 2000 (Project Coordinator/Editor),
- Hangtime (Editor),
- LakeShow09 (Editor),
- hZm (Graphics)

Length: 8:14
Size: 57.2MB
Description: Hangtime, LakeShow09, hZm and LD2k coming together for the first time. We proudly present The History Of Flight: Birth Of A New Age.

Give it up to NBAEvolution.com for hosting this video! Gotta love the french!

ftp://ftp2.nbaevolution.com/nbaevolution/download/hof-birthofanewage-nbaevolution.com.zip (Right click, Save-As)

presented by Omega...Enjoy, because I know you will

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
very nice video!

nto enough desmond mason. :(

but everything else was covered nicely.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
use media player classic. it didnt work for me in winamp or wmp.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Good video. But I know LakeShow and Lakers Dynasty, and they've both done better videos than that. They're real good at what they do.

·
Registered
681 Posts
It was a wonderfully produced video, and thank you very much to the creators. I mean, it had better production than most **** that you would see on TV. I couldn't stand all the extremely quick snipets though. It left the video feeling pointless.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
TONYMONTANA: Pointless is definitely the wrong word... we know the point of the vid... the short clips are a little bit annoying though.

Interesting, at 3:38 there is a short clip of a much slimmer Shaq. A much more athletic Shaq. The Shaq that was undoubtedly the most athletic 7'+ man in NBA history.

CORRECTION: You see Shaq maybe three more times in the following minute. Once of him dancing... he is absolutely ripped, head to toe... muscle. LeBron? KG? Those guys aren't muscular... Shaq in his prime was a MONSTER. Before he went to LA to become the jolly giant, he was a beast of epic proportions.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
It was an alright mix. I wouldn't say it's anything special. There are a ton of better mixes than this out there. If I knew how to post big files I could share some with you all.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Kunlun said:
It was an alright mix. I wouldn't say it's anything special. There are a ton of better mixes than this out there. If I knew how to post big files I could share some with you all.

agreed, its just average for a mix

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It was excellent...high quality work...but damn...could we stop all this split-second cutting? The human brain doesn't work that way...it blends together into nothing when you do that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts