Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
It was after Hurricane katrina, Mcdonalds were disperate for workers, and were hiring people for 9.75, I was only 15 to!
Thats ridiculous. I work at McDonalds currently. The job is so whack. Its so monotonous and boring that I dread going. I'm friends with a lot of people that work there but I barely ever work with any of them (keep in mind the McDonalds I'm employed at is overstaff 15 workers). I always end up working with this uptight, typical, *****y 26 year old, and his good friends who has her PMS every second of the day. I'm trying to get a new job but I live in a small area and there isn't a lot of opportunities for employment. Plus they work around my basketball schedule and everything. Considering applying at a dollar general store. That job sounds pretty easy.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Anyways my day yesterday was dope. I hung out with my good friend who is about to become a dad soon for the first time all summer yesterday morning. Downloaded some hip-hop music all afternoon and went to a friends B-Day party at his lakehouse. It was fairly dope and I actually enjoyed myself. Am starting to get attracted to this girl I have had my eye on for a while and may consider going after it. My evaluation process takes longer than your average male though. She has a body, great smile, nice eyes, great *** (white girl too), and is pretty fit. Still determining if our personalities can co-exist and see if she is really worth the attempt. You best believe bball is gonna get it if she meets standards. :smoothcriminal:

Now today won't be as eventful. I gotta say goodbye to two of my better friends as they depart for college. Grown up with these dudes it's going to be different without them around. They are playing college soccer and have to report to camp tomorrow. Hopefully if things work out as they look to happen right now I will be going to the same school next year to play basketball (D3 school nothing big). I'm ready for my senior year to start and moreso basketball season. This should be a dope year 2008-2009. Other than that nothing that I know of. What are you fools up to this weekend?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
I'm working at McDonalds now. I'm making 8 dollars an hour now SMH. I'm cool with everyone, except this one dude, who just started working and thinks he run thing. Taking breaks any time he wants, telling people what to do. I don't want the risk of getting fired, and have my mom all on my throat. So i paid some friends to beat him down LOL

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
I'm working at McDonalds now. I'm making 8 dollars an hour now SMH. I'm cool with everyone, except this one dude, who just started working and thinks he run thing. Taking breaks any time he wants, telling people what to do. I don't want the risk of getting fired, and have my mom all on my throat. So i paid some friends to beat him down LOL
:laugh: the one dude I was tellin you about is the same way. He has been working at McDonalds for ten years and only has done grill. smh dude thinks he never messes up. I wanna stick the spatula on the grill sometimes and then smack him in the face with it. That'll teach em.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
If he's anything like the dude I work with I don't blame you

Random thought

IDK if it's the madness after Katrina, or I'm growing up witnessing more thing, but New Orleans is a very violent city. I mean you'd be amazed at how many time I hear Police sirens a day.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
If he's anything like the dude I work with I don't blame you

Random thought

IDK if it's the madness after Katrina, or I'm growing up witnessing more thing, but New Orleans is a very violent city. I mean you'd be amazed at how many time I hear Police sirens a day.
I'm pretty sure he is. What job do you do at McDonalds o.iatl?

NO has always been violent, Katrina did nothing to help that. What part of NO are you from?

281 - 292 of 292 Posts