Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait until the LAL fall out of the NBA Playoffs this year, with their so-called "four future hall of famers." Yah right. Anyway, I think SAC will win the Championship this year, I don't think MIN will. But if SAC for some reason doesn't win, then I wouldn't mind the Spurs winning it again, although I don't think they will now that Robinson is retired. All I know is that the LAL will not, so the Kings have to step up.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
When C-Webb comes, back the Kings will be better than ever... if the Kings stay healthy... they got it... :rbanana: :banana: :vbanana: :bbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :banana: :rbanana: :bbanana: :banana: :vbanana: :bbanana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :vbanana: :bbanana: :bbanana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
When C-Webb comes, back the Kings will be better than ever... if the Kings stay healthy... they got it... :rbanana: :banana: :vbanana: :bbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :banana: :rbanana: :bbanana: :banana: :vbanana: :bbanana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :vbanana: :bbanana: :bbanana: :banana: :banana:
Kings will be NASTY come playoff time! :yes:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Their is no reason why the Kings shouldn't win the title this year. If Peja continues to play this well come playoff time and Miller and Bibby are playing well the kings won't even need 23 and 10 from Webb, that would be a bonus. The few things that could stop the Kings from winning is lack of mental toughness, defense, and rebounding. But im sure Webb will be able to help address those situations right away. All the Kings have to do to win the title is play solid defense and rebounding, and the rest will take care of itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts