Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Lucky sunovabitch! :laugh: That should be real fun.

Its hot as **** in Michigan this week, and with the humidity its gonna be a bitch. Going to probably just relax and kick it in the AC for the week.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
It's either New Orleans or Miami. I just want to go for a weekend, but it's easier to convince other friends to come along if I say it's Miami.

Fall schedule is looking unpleasant, at the moment. Classes on Mondays/Tuesdays & I have to sit in on an undergrad creative writing class Tuesdays & Thursday as well as make myself available for tutoring. ****.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
That sounds like a rough schedule.

I go from 8 AM-2 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays and thats it :laugh: I'm hoping to get a part time job here soon (interview on Monday) and save some money up too.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
My Mondays will suck just because I go from 4 to 10:30 PM and I only get like ten minutes in between to eat dinner. I'll be making more money this semester though.

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
My fall schedule:

Monday:

Business Law (9:25-10:40)
Business Gov. & Regulations (10:50-12:05)
Management Info Systems (2:15-3:30)

Tuesday:

Operations Management (8:00-9:15)
Professional Development Seminar (12:15-1:30)
Organizational Behavior (Grad course, I think it's roughly 6:00-8:00ish)

Wednesday:

Sport Management Seminar (8:00-9:15)
Business Law (9:25-10:40)
Business Gov & Regulation (10:50-12:05)
Management Info Systems (12:15-1:30)

Thursday:

Operations Management (8:00-9:15)

Friday:

Sport Management Seminar (8:00-9:15)

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I'm taking Management Systems and Strategies, Budgeting and Finance, Applied Research Methods & Statistics II. The first two look like no sweat. The last one will be tough, but only because I'm pretty terrible at stats.

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Stats II? No bueno.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
2nd semester this year onward will be busier for me as I try to finish both majors in 4 years. Probably won't happen and I'm looking at a 5th year, either way I'm in no rush to finish college.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Stats II? No bueno.
This, good luck with that ATL. I'm glad I am done with Stats (until Grad school anyways), hated that class so much. Naturally I am really good at math, but I don't really care for it too much so I never really go that extra mile to understand it like I could.

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Right now it looks for my Spring semester, I'll only need to take four (five, counting my other Grad intro class) classes to close out my Senior year.

Around this time of the summer, I start to get a little antsy about getting back to school and hitting the ground running.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
To be honest I'm in more of a rush to get out of Mt. Pleasant/Michigan in general ASAP. I love Central and all the people I have met, but I'm just ready to leave Michigan.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I want to move to the NW. I'm just ready to live in a place without this humidity & this many dumb people. I can deal with the rain.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Yeah I want to live somewhere out on the west coast. Hopefully Southern California, but I would settle for Cali (anywhere in the state), Oregon or Washington.

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
South or Mid-West for me.

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts

I get to learn some Jiu Jitsu from Joe Lauzon (see the video) this Saturday.

20-6 in his career, 7-3 in the UFC. Pretty excited for it. He has a big fight in October against Melvin Guillard. Not many people are giving Joe a chance, but if he wins, it should put him in the title picture in the Lightweight division.

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Yeah I want to live somewhere out on the west coast. Hopefully Southern California, but I would settle for Cali (anywhere in the state), Oregon or Washington.
I'm originally from southern Cali, it's pretty dope. I don't know if I'd ever move back there though, shit's ridiculously expensive.

It's an awesome place to go on vacation/visit family though. Really no other place like it.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

I get to learn some Jiu Jitsu from Joe Lauzon (see the video) this Saturday.

20-6 in his career, 7-3 in the UFC. Pretty excited for it. He has a big fight in October against Melvin Guillard. Not many people are giving Joe a chance, but if he wins, it should put him in the title picture in the Lightweight division.
Thats awesome! Are you still doing the boxing thing or are you turning that into MMA?

I'm originally from southern Cali, it's pretty dope. I don't know if I'd ever move back there though, shit's ridiculously expensive.

It's an awesome place to go on vacation/visit family though. Really no other place like it.
Thats what I've heard, the price of living is insanely high. It seems really amazing though and I'd love to live in a spot like San Diego.

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
I'm still doing the boxing on top of my Jiu-Jitsu/MMA. When I get back to school, I'm going to work on my wrestling, and when I'm home on weekends, my boxing.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts