Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Sounds like bull****, IMO you're very vulnerable. ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Volcom said:
Rightio, this is my thread were I'm gonna ramble on about anything I feel like saying or doing. Feel free to comment.

First up: Being humiliated in public by women you dont know
Is there anything more humiliating than a group of hot girls laughing at you? After experiencing it on the weekend I can tell you there isnt.

Basically I was at a club with a few friends and was fairly pissed but not out of control. We were all dancing around and I noticed this chick sorta whispering to her friend and shooting glances at me and giggling. I also noticed that she had one of the best looking sets of titties I'd ever seen.
Naturally I was stoked so I gave her a smile and she came over and started dancing with us.
Then all of a sudden she whispered in my ear 'do you want to feel my fake tits?' :laugh: I was shocked but naturally said 'yeh, why not' and copped a bit of a feel. Then, mid grope, she just dropped down and just fully pantsed me :laugh:
Then to add injury to insult one of her friends pushed me over so I was laying on the floor of the club surrounded by hundreds of people with my pants around my ankles and just a pair of white Y fronts and a T-shirt on. Everyone was cracking up at me, especially my mates. Very bizarre and very very embarassing. I've got no idea why they did it, maybe it was a dare or something and I was the unlucky guinea pig. I felt like slapping the ***** though thats for sure.

Where are all the nice girls??? :no:
:lol: **** i'd forgotten about that! Dirty Sydney *****es! Haha **** that was embarrasing!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts