Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't already know, I enjoy watching the Blue Devils, but I equally enjoy rooting for the ACC. If that doesn't make me a true Duke fan, then so be it. Seeings as how I only have one team left, I'd just like to say good luck to the Heels and their fans. (I even changed my avatar. ;) )I'm looking forward to the game tonight. UNC by 15?

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was kind of hoping to cheer for them for more than one game. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I'm rooting for UNC as well. I want to see Marvin Williams have another incredible game. What I really don't want to see is that slow *** Wisconsin tempo, I want to see the Tar Heels play their game.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Top of the big 10 is like the top of the ACC a couple of years ago. MSU is playing great basketball. They look better than a 5 seed. Final four is going to be a couple of tough games.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MSU is definitely peaking at the right time. Izzo is a phenominal coach. Next Krzyzewski??? And, congrats to UNC, btw.

·
Registered
497 Posts
TonyM said:
If you don't already know, I enjoy watching the Blue Devils, but I equally enjoy rooting for the ACC. If that doesn't make me a true Duke fan, then so be it. Seeings as how I only have one team left, I'd just like to say good luck to the Heels and their fans. (I even changed my avatar. ;) )I'm looking forward to the game tonight. UNC by 15?
i applaud you for your ability to root for UNC. Me however, i despise duke too much, even though it was a game wher ei had them winning in my bracket, i still had a side that said haha duke loses!

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if the players can be friends, i can at least root for them every once in a while... oh, and i had that "haha... UNC just..." last year in the final moments of that Tex game and the GT game this year for that matter. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts