Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I would let everybody know! 3 out of 4 of kirilenko's blocks were on Marion and he shoud have had more! and then after the game marion tried to say that he was fouled. what a loser! :banana:

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Not as big a loser as you are. Are the Jazz in the playoffs? Nope. Are the Suns? Indeed they are. Does Marion average more points and rebounds than AK? Yes, he does. Are you a ****ing trolling sack of useless herpes infected ****? Yes. Go kindly die you **** stain.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Everyone has an off night, everyone has an on night, is that an excuse? NO... do these things happen where a player of lesser caliber can dominate a player of higher caliber? Yes.

One night makes no difference, if it keeps happening then maybe I'll consider your statements.

I doubt it will though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Carbo04 said:
Not as big a loser as you are. Are the Jazz in the playoffs? Nope. Are the Suns? Indeed they are. Does Marion average more points and rebounds than AK? Yes, he does. Are you a ****ing trolling sack of useless herpes infected ****? Yes. Go kindly die you **** stain.
First off I'm not even a jazz fan so those first couple of sentences are meaningless. next if I had the choice of having kirilenko or marion on my team it would be kirilenko all the way. I am not arguing that marion isnt a good player but I just cannot stand people that are so full of themselves and do give respect to those who deserve it. kirilenko has alot more potential than marion will ever have on both ends of the court.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Carbo04 said:
You're such a hypocrite. Talk about not liking people not giving other good players respect then you make a Shawn Marion sucks thread. Get the **** outta here.
I had no problem with Marion before I knew he was so full of himself, I actually really liked him, I just don't think he deserves my respect. if someone earns my respect i'll give it to them, but if they whine like a little girl like marion then there is no way i will give him/her respect. GET REAL!

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
I wish you were the GM of the Suns, maybe you'd be willing to trade your MVP candidate for shot blocking machine Theo Ratliff :yes:

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
lol! ban this guy already...

·
Premium Member
116,017 Posts
This is senseless baiting but I'm gonna throw some logic at you.

You justify Marion sucking because of one game? Everyone complains even your boy Kirilenko did during that game, so don't give anyone that. I gave Kirilinko "props" in the game thread if you did not see.

You may have the definition of a loser mixed up, Marion been in the playoffs 3 of his first 5 yrs, then last yr and will be this yr as a major contributor. He's avging for a career 18/10 and 21/12 this yr. That's not a loser.

Kirilenko's career avgs are 13/6 and avging 15/8 this yr. Andrei has been in playoffs just 2 yrs and that's only cuz Malone/Stockton on his team.

I'm locking this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.