Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
The truth hurts, I guess.

We will never know what really happened, but if I were to guess I would probably agree with 75% of those assessments.

Sorry, Krause worshipers.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Opinions....we all have em.....so?

Originally posted by <b>sinkingship</b>!
The truth hurts, I guess.

We will never know what really happened, but if I were to guess I would probably agree with 75% of those assessments.

Sorry, Krause worshipers.
The truth of your post is, in fact, that we ALL will never know....cept look at which previous Bulls from then have been successful anywhere else....the Bulls players, NOT the rest of their respective new teams!

I disagree wholeheartedly...it WAS time. Sorry Jordan worshippers.

Peace.:rbanana:

·
Registered
835 Posts
We will never know.

And like Krause or hate him, I think everyone will agree that no matter what happens we are stuck with him. Reinsdorf has proven that.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
"Stuck with him"? Yeah, it really sucks that we're "stuck" with one of the gutsiest, best drafting GM's anywhere. Look at the team he's assembled in a couple years and tell me if you still think we're "stuck" with him.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Oh course the media lies, I read in a paper that Oprah lost like 200 pounds.

-Petey

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Louie</b>!
"Stuck with him"? Yeah, it really sucks that we're "stuck" with one of the gutsiest, best drafting GM's anywhere. Look at the team he's assembled in a couple years and tell me if you still think we're "stuck" with him.
Any idiot can tank 4 seasons in a row, and collect 5 top 10 draft picks. :|

And the Bulls need to actually win some games before Krause gets credit for anything. I agree with a majority of that article.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>local_sportsfan</b>!

Any idiot can tank 4 seasons in a row, and collect 5 top 10 draft picks. :|

And the Bulls need to actually win some games before Krause gets credit for anything. I agree with a majority of that article.
Isn't that what Washington did though the 80s and 90s?

·
Registered
153 Posts
The article is meaningless. So is all of this arguing about Krause. Though I'm a defender of what Krause has done, the proof will be evident in one to two years.

At that point, there can be no more debating as the Bulls will either be one of the top five or six teams in the NBA, or far away from that goal. In either instance, Krause deserves the credit/blame.

IMHO, he's certainly rebuilding the Bulls much faster than many other teams, which have been stuck in the rebuilding mode in perpetuity (i.e., Clippers, Wizards, Warriors, Nuggets...).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Louie</b>!
We are stuck with him.

He's assembled this team by tanking, and they haven't proven anything yet.

I look at them and have hope, but to get so excited now and praise Krause for a wonderful job is way to premature.

And I will pass on that best drafting GM comment.

·
I never slice.
2,282 Posts
A little perspective, please...

Krause haters will always find something to ***** about. Even if the Bulls win the NBA championship, say, three years from now, Krause haters will find something negative to pick on. Most likely something to the effect that anyone could have put together a championship team by tanking all those years and stockpiling all those draft picks (just like anyone could have won all those championships with Jordan.)

Well, the fact is not anyone could have done it as proven by the fact that just 7 teams have won a championship in the last 20 years. All the other teams have failed to win for one reason or another. The Clippers spend 10 consecutive years in the lottery and still haven't made the playoffs, yet they are praised for the young nucleus they have assembled. Krause builds a team that wins 6 championships, then spends 4 consecutive years in the lottery arguably building just as nice a young nucleus, and he's criticized for being on his 3rd or 4th rebuilding plan. If that's the case, then I think the Hawks must be on their 168th rebuilding plan.

A little perspective is all I ask.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Did that article apear in the Toronto Sports page a day after the Bulls beat Toronto without any veterans? I'm not going to bother actually reading that article b/c I can already imagine what it says.

Any idiot can rewrite old news when they lack a good story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts