Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i see in TV in the program NBA Action some of the history of the memorable year of 2001 . See Iverson score 54 pts and carter 50 really nice some greats dunks of air canada , the triple of Regie Miller in the final seconds minuts in the playoffs but Sixers win the series the croud of the fans in philly . in this year it was all good . dont thing so ??

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah , this it was the negative of this year shaq . in that year we deserve the title , you dont thing so ??

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts

Today i see in TV in the program NBA Action some of the history of the memorable year of 2001 . See Iverson score 54 pts and carter 50 really nice some greats dunks of air canada , the triple of Regie Miller in the final seconds minuts in the playoffs but Sixers win the series the croud of the fans in philly . in this year it was all good . dont thing so ??
:yes:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: .

Originally posted by <b>Carter182</b>!

:yes:
lol . i have to say for the raps and sixers . and your signature is fun yo amo este jogo. yo soy portugues,lol.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
One of the most fun times of my life. I was out just about everygame. 14th Row seats. I had season tickets since 96, so I have been to a lot of games... but 01 was just crazy.

I remember the entire place going silent when Vince Carter through up that 3 ball to win the series, and then the explosion when he missed it.

I remember the insanity on Broad Street following the win to take the sixers to the finals. INSANE! I cannot explain how nuts it was. People running in their underwear...Riding on tops of cars... Streets were shut down.

I wish we could bring that back to the city.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can imagine that . when i was home in 01 see the game and the public i say for me dam this is the best public i ever see . also you can take for me some sixers photos ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts