Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of this season...with the knicks not making the playoffs...do you keep herb or not? Here is the thing....at end of the season you have herb saying he wants to stay but you also get phil jackson saying he wants to coach the knicks.(this is made up of course :p)Who would you take for the knicks....herb who is proving himself right now...or the already proven phil? As hard as it would be to say no to phil,and it would be hard,...I would keep herb. He seems to get 100% out of his players every night and I like that.So as fun...who would you take herb or phil?(Im trying to get a sense of what knicks fans think of herb :))

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Herb should get at least a shot at coaching the team for a full season. It seems he isn't afraid to get in the player's faces, which is something that this team needs. He also has them playing with a level of defensive intensity that I have not seen on Knicks squad for a few years.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
what has phi jackson proven??that you need at least 2 superstars to win it all????

The guy has NEVER taken a team like the Knicks and mad them a winner.In fact,he has shied away from it.he is great at managing enormous egos,and nuts like Rodman..

Herb deseves a shot.....hes got a fornt line that is the same height as high school teams.....

Phil wants seven miion per,at a minimum...... :curse:

Next

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
The pistons made it to the Eastern Conference Championship and fired their coach for Larry Brown. Hire Phil. Frank Isloa said if the knicks don't get Larry Brown or Phil Jackson then Herb gets the job...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts