Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have to say and i think his name is Steve henson from Kansas State. This little dude would light us up ever damn time we played K State. Who is your least favorite player in Big 12/8 history....

Oh yea and the guy would never miss a damn free throw.. I hated that guy....

P.S. he was a good player...

My Top 5

1. Hensen-K State
2. Cheevas- Missouri--Always brought it under Norm
3. Curry--Oklahoma-Dude lit us up from 3 a few times
4. Eric Pietkowski (SP) That guy lit us up every time also
5. Thompson--Oky State... I forget his first name but he killed us from 3 point land. Very cocky also. I liked that but not against us.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Brian Boddicker for sure. A player like him has no place in college basketball. He's just downright dirty and he's a wuss when someone does the same thing to him.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
hmmm tough question.

Anthony Peeler of Missouri

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Jeff Hafer, MU. Dirtiest player I've ever seen.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Mizzou has a ton of em

Sutherland comes to mind.

I can think of a few Texas guys.

Nihm, simply because I've never seen a guy so overrated. Monekey(sp?) I don't know why I just hated him. TJ Ford I'm glad that midget is out of there.

Doug Gotlieb, only because I thought I could do what he was doing and I was like 14 at the time he was playing.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I can definitely see why Rex would be listed here.....but he was a stud. He's one of my all-time favorite KU players probably for the same reasons he's one of your most hated players, Natty. ;)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!
Jeff Hafer, MU. Dirtiest player I've ever seen.
Was he really that dirty? I don't really remember much about him at all (I was probably about 13 when he graduated), just that he had a great vertical and was from a small town. It's surprising to hear that any Tiger other than Sutherland's considered the dirtiest ever, though (again, I hardly remember Sutherland at all).

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
On separate occasions, Jeff Hafer purposely tripped/leglocked various KU players, sucker punched someone from OU in the gut (can't remember who, but it made the news), and literally bodyslammed Raef LaFrentz during a loose ball tie-up, for which he received a technical. You ask who the dirtiest player of all time is, and 90% of KU fans will say either Hafer, Sutherland or Grimm, with most saying Hafer.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Without a doubt, the most hated Mizzou player in recent memory was Grimm.. I gotta admit, that he was an expert at playing head game's with his opposition.. Hafer is a close second, followed by Frazier.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I do not care for the Harrison Brothers of Colordao. 3 seasosn ago when Davd (Frosh), DJ (senior) played vs Kansas and started a fight with Drew Gooden and other hawks at the time.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Greg Ostertag? Oh, wait, maybe I'm not supposed to pick a guy that played for the team I root for. ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Nick,
That is because everyone is forgetting about Eduardo Najara.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts