Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Sacramento
2 Dallas
3 San Antonio
4 L.A. Lakers
5 New Jersey
6 Detroit
7 Portland
8 Boston
9 Indiana
10 Minnesota
11 Orlando
12 Houston
13 New Orleans
14 Seattle
15 Washington
16 L.A. Clippers

Take a look in the link bellow:

http://www.nba.com/features/sweet16_021028.html

What do you think about it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
of course they would put 9 from the West...

pretty accurate from 1-6 if you ask me...

peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
look who wrote the rankings :eek:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
67,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JGKoblenz</b>!
1 Sacramento
2 Dallas
3 San Antonio
4 L.A. Lakers
5 New Jersey
6 Detroit
7 Portland
8 Boston
9 Indiana
10 Minnesota
11 Orlando
12 Houston
13 New Orleans
14 Seattle
15 Washington
16 L.A. Clippers

Take a look in the link bellow:

http://www.nba.com/features/sweet16_021028.html

What do you think about it?
Detroit 6 and New Orleans 13???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JGKoblenz</b>!
1 Sacramento
2 Dallas
3 San Antonio
4 L.A. Lakers
5 New Jersey
6 Detroit
7 Portland
8 Boston
9 Indiana
10 Minnesota
11 Orlando
12 Houston
13 New Orleans
14 Seattle
15 Washington
16 L.A. Clippers

Take a look in the link bellow:

http://www.nba.com/features/sweet16_021028.html

What do you think about it?
Detroit, Indiana, Seattle, Washington, LAC may be too high. All these teams have injuries and/or questions. Houston is definitely way too high. Orlando and NO are too low. Utah, Philly, Toronto not included?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,268 Posts
Re: Re: The NBA.com Power Rankings

Originally posted by <b>JoeF</b>!

Detroit, Indiana, Seattle, Washington, LAC may be too high. All these teams have injuries and/or questions. Houston is definitely way too high. Orlando and NO are too low. Utah, Philly, Toronto not included?
Sorry but Utah, Philly and Toronto are not elite teams.

The players are not gonna be injured the whole season.

Houston is too high. NO and Orlando are too low.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The NBA.com Power Rankings

Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!


Sorry but Utah, Philly and Toronto are not elite teams.

The players are not gonna be injured the whole season.

Houston is too high. NO and Orlando are too low.
I was just waiting for someone to say that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The NBA.com Power Rankings

Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!


Sorry but Utah, Philly and Toronto are not elite teams.

The players are not gonna be injured the whole season.

Houston is too high. NO and Orlando are too low.
Utah, Philly and Toronto are every bit as elite as Houston, Seattle, Washington, LAC and Indiana. These are all teams that will finish in the 6-10 range in their conferences. A couple will make the playoffs in each conference and a couple will be staying home.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top