Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I might have to leave work early tomorrow to watch the pregame show on TNT. The combo of Ernie Johnson, Sir Charles and Kenny the jet are just too damn entertaining. Damn I wonder if they're gonna get Charles to take off his shirt and get on the scale again, the look on his face was the best :rofl: What do you guys think about his "honest nature"?

Official countdown until opening day tip off = 24 hrs 18 min :eek:

·
Registered
452 Posts
My favorite two shows in the world are:

1. The Sopranos

2. The NBA on TNT

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
TNT's coverage is great ,very relaxed and a sort of shoot from the hip banter is refreshing they say the stuff real basketball fans are thinking, Charles is great , Kenny and Ernie with their gags keep Charles in line, Now ESPN's coverage is terrible, Tim Hardaway takes too long spitting out his points when they're not prepared ahead of time and they need to keep Walton with the Snapper doing games instead of segments on the pregame show, Sean Elliot as a game analyst sucks too, he offers no insight and runs down the leagues young players too much, They need to revamp they're whole programming.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Originally posted by <b>3PeatComplete</b>!
Damn, why couldn't Canadian cable have TNT?:confused:
I feel your pain man, this country is ruled by hockey and will always be the #1 sport here. It doesnt help that TSN decided to show hockey games again. :upset:

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Killuminati</b>!

I feel your pain man, this country is ruled by hockey and will always be the #1 sport here. It doesnt help that TSN decided to show hockey games again. :upset:
i'm DYING over here. if only the raptors games weren't blacked out.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SkywalkerAC</b>!

i'm DYING over here. if only the raptors games weren't blacked out.
yeah I hate how they do that, but have you checked out Sportsnet's schedule this year? They're showing quite a few more games than they have in years past. Heres the link

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/tvschedule/sked_pages/tv_sked_id_70.shtml

Scroll down a little bit to see the Pacific region

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
T-Minus 4hrs 20 min:grinning:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts