Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Zach Randolph the best big man today? According to nba.com, top 3 best rebounders are Zach, Varejao and Omer Asik. I guess grandpa Tim Duncan led the nba big man in scoring by minute.

How do you compare them to Olajuwon, Shaq and David Robinson?

Kobe, Iverson and T-Mac have average over 31 points/per game per season for 5 times. 35 years old Kobe led the entire nba in scoring at $26 points per game so far.

Most NBA young superstars don't play great defense, don't have great passing skills. How do you compare them to Jordan, Magic and Bird?

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
I think Kobe can afford way more expensive points than $26.

And OJ Mayo, Chandler Parsons, and Danillo Gallanari are all better than Jordan, Magic, and Bird. If you doubt that, you're a moron.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Remember when Ballscientist used to be obsessed with Mutumbo's age? He would start a thread on him every week. "Mutumbo play 4 minutes and get 3 rebounds last night at 42. Play 40 minutes he get 30? If Mutumbo 21 double rebounds?"

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
do better
41,522 Posts
If we're going to be semi-serious about this I find it interesting that the top two players in the league for the foreseeable future just might be genetic one offs. You don't have a LeBron or Durant archetype before them and you'd be hard pressed to emulate them again

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
When exactly did Magic or Bird play any defense ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts